LEVERAGE OUR SPECIALISTS TO GET IT DONE RIGHT AND ON TIME
PTW provides complete electrical and instrumentation construction execution management services. Overseeing all aspects of production, from remote mines, city-sized oil sands facilities, to wind turbines – and everything in between – we deliver superior results even in challenging environments.
E&I Specialty Services
PTW provides E&I solutions to some of the largest GCs, EPCs and end users. We focus on sustainability and diversifying our business to ensure we deliver high-quality construction services. Our clients are our partners – we help them manage, construct and maintain their systems throughout the entire project.
PTW creates full-service E&I, Structural and Modular solutions to clients in the oil and gas, chemical, industrial manufacturing and renewable energy industries.
PTW offers a complete line of telecommunications services and expertise. We provide custom solutions for our clients based on their communications requirements. All our technicians have the applicable training to perform inspections and repairs. and have completed tower climbing safety and rescue training.
The PTW team of certified high voltage technicians has the experience and training required to complete every project with unparalleled safety, quality and service performance. Our technical experts have widespread industry knowledge and provide a comprehensive line of services. We offer 24/7/365 emergency services to ensure we are available whenever our clients need us.
Our team is capable of performing a complete suite of services including, but not limited to:
- Commissioning, testing, troubleshooting and maintenance of medium and high voltage electrical systems
- Testing, troubleshooting and maintenance on transformers and breakers
- Ground grid testing
- Infrared scanning
- Predictive maintenance motor and generator testing
- Hipot tests
- Medium voltage switch gear
Our technical experts get the job done right the first time.
Our project management system provides streamlined advantages when executing medium to large-scale projects. By providing one point of contact for all facets of a project, we ensure each stage is communicated clearly, completed safely and with unparalleled quality.
- Our team of dedicated project buyers ensure our clients’ product, cost and schedule expectations are fulfilled by using our large and varied supplier base.
- Customized budget, scheduling and tracking tools assist in resource allocations for project activities.
- Quality management ensures the project meets and exceeds client specifications. The project management process measures overall performance, monitors and compares the results to quality standards and client requirements.
- Comprehensive document control is provided throughout the complete life cycle of a project
DIVERSE SOLUTIONS FOR A DIVERSE CLIENT BASE
Despite the size or location of our clients’ projects, our versatile and talented workforce is committed to maintaining an unparalleled level of quality and client satisfaction. With customized project tracking, extensive quality management policies and procedures, and the availability of on-site project management and administration teams, clients can expect successful project execution and confidence in meeting production schedules when partnering with us.
Our specialists in E&I construction provide quick turnaround while managing every element in the process giving you one point of contact. From our construction managers to our front-line crews, everyone has a deep understanding of this market. We have a proven track record in delivering dynamic industrial E&I projects across North America and Internationally – safely and consistently on time every time.
LOOKING TO GET STARTED?
Fill out our request form to get more information on our products and services from one of our knowledgeable team members.