Modular High Voltage Substation Control Buildings
- Skid/building design and fabrication
- Electrical integration system
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Distribution and control panels
- HVAC design and installation
- Project management
- Engineering and design
- Field re-assembly (electrical and building)
This project demonstrates the advantages of a modular approach to the fabrication and installation of substation equipment.
Tarpon supplied six (6) 5 kV/480 V Motor Controlled Centres (MCC) buildings, UPS battery bank and charger system, AC/DC distribution panels and HVAC units. The MCCs were constructed to meet: NEMA ICS33-322, UL845, CSA, IEC 439-1 and ISO 9001 requirements.
With the high-level approach in customer communication, standardization of design and weekly progress meetings, Tarpon showcased its ability to manage and execute even the most complex projects.